As of February 12, 2022, The Four Directions Mural Project is 84% funded and is enough to start our fourth mural! So far you have all helped us raise $20,875. A big thank you to all who have donated so far. We currently need to raise $4,125 to complete our funding goal! We are excited to be able to unlock our fourth and final mural wall by Danielle Gustavson.
Upcoming Events: We will be hosting two more paint and sip events in the new year. Our first will be at 7.3.1 Studio on January 23 at 1pm. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT OUT. Our second will follow in February and is TBD, so please sign up for our email newsletter and we’ll let you know when tickets become available (sign up at bottom of website). These events are perfect gifts for company team building events, or just as an employee thank you. If you are interested in hosting an employee only paint and sip we can make that happen as well.
- In-kind donations: All donations go through our fiscal sponsor, Sanchez Art Center, and may be tax deductible. We accept online payments through pacificamurals.com/donate, We also accept checks or money orders made out to “Sanchez Art Center for the Four Directions Mural”.
- Paint and Sip event in January: SOLD OUT AS OF DEC 20!
- Paint and Sip event in February: TBD!
- Company-only team building events are an option for donations as well. We can entertain up to 25 people and will provide all the necessary materials for you to host a memorable, fun and wonderful gift to your employees. If you are interested in learning more please schedule an in-person meeting.
- Angel grant: If you are interested in donating $1,000 or more, please schedule an in-person meeting. Consider that these beautiful large works of public art for the public have been created at a fraction of what these muralists would normally charge. Help support the arts and the artists with this generous donation.
All donations go through our project sponsor Sanchez Art Center so take a pick to which way you’d like to help donate to this project. Donations may be tax deductible since our sponsor, Sanchez Art Center, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization – Consult your financial advisor.